Monday, March 2, 2009

Rihanna and Chris back 2gether-what the hell!


This is by far one of the strangests things I've read all week. It was reported that rihanna and chris brown have reconciled this past weekend at a home owned by P.Diddy. The couple are supposedly talking things over regarding their relationship. Brown is also there recording material for his new album. They are reported to be still deeply in love with each other. And in other reports there are insiders close to both camps saying that rihanna is going to testify on chris' behalf admiting her part in what led to their altercation. Now I'm far from a hater, I believe in second chances, depending on what the incident is, and I believe in love. But this makes no sense to me. I have seen domestic violence first hand, and promises to quit after "One" altercation is usually just bullshit by the offending party. I would hope that in this case with a celebrity of her magnitude that she would wise up and not defend her attacker who beat her the way he did. But this is a crazy world we live in, full of even crazyer people.

No comments:

Post a Comment